About Rob Soeters
I’m an independent expert in Smart & Green Urban Mobility:
- 28 years of hands-on experience
- Clear targets
- Solid business cases
- Knowledge of what moves commuters
- Experience as a Project Manager, educator, and speaker
- Certified PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Affiliation with Allinx, an international platform for mobility management professionals
What keeps me moving?
The challenge of getting people to a point where they are actually willing to try something new is what fuels my enthusiasm.
What can I do for you?
Do you also believe that knowing what moves commuters and using behavioral influence in projects is the way to go? Then let us work together.
I am convinced that a business approach (AKA a solid business case) combines beautifully with ongoing enthusiasm and social involvement.
- Project management
- Mobility management
- Transfer of knowledge
- Behavior influence
MORE ABOUT ME
An eye for people. That works for me as project manager and as a photographer. In my spare time, I work as a portrait photographer. You find my photos on www.robsoeters.nl.
I also support The Royal Dutch Guide Dog Foundation and the Foundation for Mental and Social Health Disabled Netherlands SWGN because they contribute to keeping people mobile.